Introduction to my tattoos..

I got my first tattoo on my 20th birthday. The design is by Rodrigo Souto from Black Garden Tattoo in London. He does all his peonies free hand, which makes each one extra special.



I got my second tattoo started at the London Tattoo Convention in 2015. Again, it was done by Rodrigo Souto. It is my favourite piece I have and it is still in progress. I'm looking to add some background shading and fill the gap on my bicep.




My third tattoo is a half mandala on my right wrist. It was done by Mark from Moth & Flame Tattoo in Bromley.


2 comments

  1. Love your mandala! The next tattoo I'll hopefully start is my back piece and I want it to be all mandala like and mehndi line work, your peonies are beautiful and if you're adding to them go see Max Rathbone! His peonies are perfect and he's a cool chap! xx

    Em | beautyandbullshitt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I should be getting some mehndi designs on my feet next month by the same guy and as for my peonies, I will be adding to my arm but I'll go back to the same guy. I'm after a Japanese kind of design and Rodrigo is the best choice for that. Thank you for your nice comments though, it makes a change from all the negetive ones I've been getting recently xx

      Delete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.