Lush's Cup O' Coffee


This is by far the greatest product I have bought from Lush. I've tried other products, such as the New shampoo bar, the Mask Of Magnaminty face and body mask and the Tea Tree Water.

The first time I used Cup O' Coffee, I will honestly say, I was a little scared. It didn't look so pleasant when I took off the lid, but it smelt absolutely incredible. I applied it to both my face and body, left it on for about ten minutes, then scrubbed it off in the shower.

First impressions.. BOOM! My skin felt so soft and like butter and it smelt amazing.

Yeah okay I will admit, it makes a bit of a mess when you wash it off and you will have to rinse out the bath after, but it is worth it!

If you don't own this killer product, you're missing out.

Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.