Make Up Haul


This is my first make up haul of many, so get used to seeing a mixture of products and brands. The majority of them will all be from high street stores and the occasional Avon order. Lets get down to business!

Now, the Barry M kohl pencil is my holy grail for filling in my eyebrows. I have countless brow palettes and brown eyeshadow shades that I've also used to fill in my eyebrows, but I will always come back to the kohl pencil. I'm still yet to get my hands on a brow pomade by either ABH or the cheaper alternative by Freedom Make Up.

I've heard nothing but good things about the L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Stay Fresh Foundation, so I'm trying it out for myself and I will let you lovelies know if it worth the hype. 

And saving the best till last, the Goddess of Love Highlighter! I've been wanting this for a while, so when I saw it whilst out shopping, I didn't hesitate. It's a complete bargain at £4.99 and I can tell now, it'll be my new favourite highlighter.

Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.