ASOS Haul

So I ordered some stuff from Asos on February 28th and it came the next day (yes I have the premier unlimited next day delivery for a whole year, that costs just £9.95). It wasn't a big order but I was still excited for it to arrive.

The contents of this parcel included two Cheap Monday t-shirts (as shown below) and a three pack of Calvin Klein bikini briefs, which are super comfy. I highly recommend Calvin Klein's! £38 for three pairs, what more could you ask for.
The grey t-shirt shown on the right is part of Cheap Monday's new collection and I fell completely in love with it, it's priced at £30. It also comes as a dress, but is a kind of charcoal grey colour. The blush pink t-shirt I believe is a sale item, as it is from a previous collection also by Cheap Monday. But because it is such a lovely colour, I had to purchase it and it was only £18! Usually my colour selection is just black, white or grey, but it can't hurt to own a little bit of pink.

I bought them both in a 'small' which is a UK 10 and they fit perfectly. Slightly oversized, as I tend to be either an 8 or 10 in t-shirts, but oversized didn't hurt no body. If you follow me on instagram, you'll probably see a lot more of these in the near future as the weather gets warmer.

Remember lovelies, if you have an NUS card you can get 10% off your purchases at Asos (not including sale) and sometimes they do offers where students can get extra money off!

Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.