Skincare Routine

Naming this my 'skincare routine' isn't actually right, as I'm quite bad at sticking to routines and every night is different. I tend to stick with the same cleanser as I've finally found one I'm happy with and that is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I use that to take off my make up by applying it to an oval cotton pad and using a circular motion, I gently rub all over my face.




The next step is where it all changes. Sometimes I use my blemish clearing overnight treatment or I apply my peel off mask - both products by 'Clearskin' from Avon. Now this peel off mask is different to others I have used, because the instructions instructions say to cover the affected area with a thin layer, allow to dry overnight, then peel off in the morning - which I find completely strange, leaving a mask on all night then taking it off once you wake up. I've never left the mask on that long, I usually wait about 20 minutes then peel it off.



Pore strips have become my new best friend and a must to use at least once a week. I know it's kind of gross, but seeing results as soon as you peel these bad boys off is amazing. And I have a number of other products I use from time to time as well, like my Cup 'O Coffee scrub I've done a post about and I also have the Mask Of Magnaminty from Lush too.



When I jump in the shower I still use whatever products are in my little basket of tricks, because my shower get pretty hot and steam helps open your pores, plus a hot shower makes me happy. I tend to use my invigorating pore scrub or my 3-in-1 cleanser, mask and scrub - both from Avon - again with the Avon products, I know, but I'm a fan.  But the best thing I have used to cleanse my skin is my charcoal soap from Lush. I use this on my 'Spin For Perfect Skin' brush - which is the greatest thing I have ever bought!


Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.