Daily Makeup Routine


This is my go to makeup routine I've been following for the past month or so now. There's not much to it, as I don't like putting to much effort into my makeup when I'm only going to work. If I'm going anywhere else, I'll add some contour and lipstick - but for work I like to go for a natural bare face kind of look.

I never really used to use a moisturiser or primer before applying my foundation, but I found the Rimmel London Fix & Protect Primer which I've been enjoying and it feels nice on my skin. I've noticed since using the primer that my makeup is lasting longer throughout the day - which is obviously what us girls need when we're hard at work. My favourite foundation at the moment is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. I have about five foundations, but I will always reach for this because I find that it is the only one I own that actually matches my skin tone. Now with concealers, it took me a while to find one that actually worked for me. I took note of a few from youtube tutorials I had watched and I then finally found the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer which has become my ultimate favourite! Then to set it all in place I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in transparent.

For eyebrows I always stick to the same product because it's proven to be the best thing I have ever used to draw my nonexistent eyebrows on - and that is the Barry M Kohl Pencil in the number 2. I will then brush them through with the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara to keep what hair I do have going in the right direction. I have three different mascaras - all from Avon, but the one I always fall back on is the Big & Daring Volume Mascara because it really does give you volume and I like my eyelashes to be big!

Highlighter has also become an essential item, because it's just incredible. The Goddess Of Love Highlighter from Makeup Revolution was once my favourite, but I now swear by the Luxe Strobe and Glow Kit from Makeup Academy.


Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.