My Palette Collection


I have already spoken about my Revolution and Kat Von D palettes - so instead of repeating myself and you all getting bored, I'll just talk about the ones I haven't mentioned yet.

I picked up the W7 In The Buff palette from a store here in the UK called B&M - but I know if you search the W7 beauty brand in google, all sorts of sites come up and the prices vary. I think I managed to get it for around £2.99 - which seems ridiculously cheap when the W7 Cosmetics website is selling it for £9.99. In this palette you get 12 different shades including creams, browns and even a black. I've only used it a couple of times, but it is pretty good! In my opinion, it's a pretty good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palettes.

The next three are all from Barry M.

First of all, we have the Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit in light to medium - which was the first product to start off my obsession with contouring. It was three powders including a highlight, bronze and sculpt. At £6.49 it's the perfect high street beauty product to help introduce contouring to any newbies.

Lastly, I'm going to talk about the two Barry M eye palettes together - because they're essentially the same thing. Again like the W7 palette, these are also pretty good dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palettes. The Natural Glow Shadow & Blush palette includes 6 nude shades and a light pink blush. The Natural Glow 2 Shadow & Primer palette also includes 6 nude shades and a primer to help make everything last a little bit longer. I haven't used these two much, but they are still pretty good products. These palettes are priced at £6.49 and can be purchased from Boots, Superdrug or the Barry M cosmetics website.

2 comments

  1. The Barry M makeup products always intrigue me. I've never tried contouring so maybe the Barry M one is a good one for beginners, maybe I'll pick it up next time I go and have a splurge!

    Em | beautyandbullshitt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only really got into contouring at the end of last year, but now I can't live without it. It just helps my chubby cheeks look less chubby. With the Barry M contour kit only costing £6.49 you can't really go wrong x

      Delete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.