April Favourites


 Beauty Favourites

Shade- + Light Face Contour Palette by Kat Von D - $46.00
Since getting my hands on this and chatting briefly about it in my New Beauty Pick Ups post, I haven't stopped using it. All of my other contour goodies have been shoved aside to make room for this gem and I can safely say this is one of the best beauty purchases I've made this year.

Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer (Keep Lying For You) by Make Up Revolution - £3.00
Amongst my ever growing collection of liquid lipsticks, I find myself going back to the same shade instead of mixing it up a bit. But when you've found your dream colour, you can't help but overuse it because you have clearly fallen in love with said colour. It's a rather lovely dark purple colour and I love these lacquers as they dry completely matte within seconds and they last all night. At only £3 each you can't complain - they are totally worth it!

Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer (Keep Trying For You) by Make Up Revolution - £3.00
Another of these amazing lipsticks has made it into my favourites this month. It's an intense red colour and is perfect for anyone brave enough to wear such a bold colour. Out of all of my red lipsticks, this is my number one!

Peony & Blush Suede Cologne by Jo Malone - £42.00 (30ml)
This isn't my everyday choice of perfume to wear as it's pretty darn expensive, but it smells bloody delicious. With peonies being my all time favourite flower, it made sense to have this in my perfume collection. I tend to save it for special occasions because it is only a small bottle - and like I said, this stuff is expensive!

Fashion Favourites

Since my Fenty x Leadcat slides arrived I've worn them non stop around the house, but unfortunately I haven't had the chance to wear them outside yet - as the weather here in England is pretty unpredictable. It can't go a day without a random down pour, but as soon as that summer sun makes an appearance those babies are going on my feet and they will take there first steps out into the world.

Lifestyle Favourites

Since getting a new tv for my bedroom and finding out that said tv has Netflix built in, I have kind of become some what of a hermit. I went through and watched the whole Spartacus, the Scream series, Breaking Bad, etc. But after I finished all of those, I obviously needed something new to move on to. After hearing people talking about one particular series, I chose Pretty Little Liars and I've become beyond obsessed. I have managed to get through 5 of the 6 seasons in about a month - does that make me seem really lame? But what made me really excited, was hearing that their bringing it back for a 7th season at the end of June! Who doesn't love a Netflix binge? Everyone's guilty of watching more than one episode in one night.



1 comment

  1. That notebook is so, so beautiful! I've never tried anything from Jo Malone, but I can imagine their scents lasting all day long. Also, your little t.v set up is so cute!

    Em | beautyandbullshitt x

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.