Places I Want To Visit

Venice Beach, California

It's been awhile since I last went on holiday and I'm kinda of having withdrawal symptoms from being somewhere other than England. I miss the sun, the heat and laying on the beach with a drink in my hand. Really, I'm just craving some time away from work - whether it's a getaway to spend a week or so laying in the sun or somewhere to site see. And even though I have already been to Iceland, Los Angeles and Los Vegas, I want to go back!
  • Amsterdam
  • Australia
  • Florida
  • Hawaii 
  • New York
  • New Zealand
  • San Francisco
  • Venice
What countries are on your travel wish list?

1 comment

  1. I just came home from backpacking and I can definitely recommend New Zealand! It's seriously the most beautiful country I've ever visited! The north looks a bit like France and the south more like the mountains in Lord of The Rings (might be because they filmed it there haha...) You should definitely go there if you get the chance to! :)

    Ellen x
    http://thatsellen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.