Things To Look Forward To


I keep a list on my phone of important dates and key events that I'm super excited for, so I thought I'd share those things with you. I've had an exciting year so far! Unfortunately, there are no holidays abroad booked just yet, which is highly upsetting - but fingers crossed we'll find something soon. Starting from this weekend, up until the end of the year:
  • 22nd May - MCE British Superbikes at Brands Hatch
  • 25th May - Issues, Hacktivist & Astroid Boys at Koko, Camden
  • 28th May - Aviva Premiership Rugby Final at Twickenham
  • 3rd June - Deftones at Wembley Arena
  • 9th June - Kerrang Awards at Troxy
  • 7th July - Tattoo Appointment
  • 14th July - Driving Lesson
  • 5th November - Bring Me The Horizon at The O2
  • 17th December - My 22nd!

What exciting things have you got to look forward to this year?

Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.