Jeffree Star Cosmetics

I had been wanting to get some of Jeffree Star's beauty bits for a while, so I finally did - round of applause for me. So.. I ordered these two product through Cocktail Cosmetics and they arrived in just two days. No silly international shipping fees, no extra surprise customs fees, just £4.95 for standard delivery. The lip scrub was £9.00 and the liquid lipstick was £14.00.



This lip scrub is amazingggggg! It is the perfect thing to make my lips feel great and smooth and ready for a long day of wearing lipstick. I had be suffering with really dry lips, but this has really saved me. It smells incredible and I would highly recommend this product to everyone. Don't worry, if you're not a fan of mojito, the scrub comes in three other flavours - Strawberry Gum, Spearmint and Rootbeer.


Now I wore this gorgeous shade to work a couple days ago. I only worked for 4 and half hours, but I went out after work and didn't get home till the afternoon - so I was out from 8 o' clock in the morning till about 6pm. It didn't move or smudge or fade at all during that time. I was beyond impressed! It is by far the best liquid lipstick I have ever used and the shade is utter perfection.

Currently, the only Jeffree Star shades left on Cocktail Cosmetics are Prom Night, Queen Supreme and Blow Pony. It's just a matter of checking the website regularly and waiting for product restocks - which you can view via their instagram page | @cocktailcosmetics

I give both these products five stars - you have got to try them!!


Have you tried anything from Jeffree Star yet?


Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.