May Favourites


Beauty Favourites

Perfectly Pure Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from Holland & Barrett - £15.59
Now don't be completely put off by the price, I managed to get this exact one for half the price at the end of last year. You can get hold of 100% natural coconut oil from other shops as well, all you have to do is search it online. I use this stuff for everything, and I mean everything! On days that my hair feels particularly dry, I apply the oil all over my head and sometimes leave it in over night. I mix it with my favourite moisturising cream and cover myself in it, head to toe, then I feel super silky smooth. I use it on my face, my hands, my feet. I use it to keep my tattoos looking fresh. This stuff seriously is amazing.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula from Superdrug - £5.69
Again this is another product you can get from pretty much anywhere. I have loads of different moisturisers, but this one (and the gradual tan lotion also by palmer's) will always be my favourite. It smells good enough to eat and makes me feel sexy!

Lifestyle Favourites

I have more Netflix obsessions this month and I am not ashamed. I managed to finish Pretty Little Lairs and when it did end, I was rather devastated. I instantly felt like something was missing in my life - so I found a couple more shows I've started to enjoy and also a film.

Let's start with the film - it's called Hush and it was actually released April of this year. It's one of those films that really gets your attention. I can't really say much about it without giving anything away and spoiling it for you. It's not scary in the slightest, but it might freak you out! It is completely worth watching and I'm sure you'll all enjoy it.

Next we have a a series called iZombie. Again I can't really say much about it because I'll spoil it for everyone, but if you like zombies and crime solving then this is the show for you! I then received an email from Netflix letting me know that they had just added something I might like - normally I'm not interested in anything new they have to offer, but this time it was something of interest. And if any of you are wondering what it is, it's Teen Wolf.

What were some of your favourites from last month?


2 comments

  1. lovely picks!! I really wanna get into using coconut oil (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it amazing that coconut oil can fix any problem!! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.