NYX Cosmetics


I popped my NYX cherry! So to my amazement, NYX Cosmetics opened a beauty counter at the Boots store in Bluewater on June 1st. Whilst out shopping today, I thought to myself 'I don't need anymore makeup right now, but it won't hurt to look' - and I came home with these six products, oops. I grabbed three of their single highlight shades, two soft matte lip creams, and the HD finishing powder.

I'm a sucker for highlighters at the moment and I can't leave the house without a little glow on my cheek bones - and even though I have tons already, you can never have enough of the same thing! The three I grabbed (nectar, soft light & bone) have a slight glimmer to them and I'm excited to try them out.


When it came to choosing from all the amazing lip cream shades they have to offer, it proved to be a hard task. A lot of the colours had already sold out, so I have no choice but to go back again to see if I can get some others. But for now I managed to grab Prague and Ibiza - which I've been wanting to get for some time now.


What are some of your new pick ups from NYX Cosmetics? Do you have any favourites?

Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.