July Goals


Here we go again, some more monthly goals..


1. Open a savings account of my own. I have some money from when my great grandparents passed away and we sold their house, but that money has been sat in my dad's account for ages because I didn't trust myself (I'm saving it for a car once I've passed my test). So because I believe that I won't spend it on other things now, I want to feel a bit more like a grown up and have a savings account of my own.

2. Stop being negative!

3. Start an exercise routine. I've not been so happy about what I see in the mirror lately, so naturally I need to do something about it. I have managed to stop snacking so much, unless it's fruit and I walk a lot - but I need to do exercises that get rid of my wobbly belly.

4. Book in tattoo number 4. I got my sleeve added too on the 7th and it really made me want to book in a whole new tattoo. I want to start my back, but I also want my other arm done too - what one do I start first? This is a hard decision, especially when I know what I want as well.

Have you set yourself any goals for this month?



1 comment

  1. Good luck on your goals for the month! I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing your next tattoo! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.