June Favourites


Beauty Favourites

Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin - mentioned in a previous post here.

Limecrime Velvetine in Marshmallow - £30.15 £24.12
Now this gorgeous nude shade is part of a duo set called '2 Moods Duo', it is described as a cotton candy nude and the second colour is Raven and is described as the darkest colour ever made without being black. I wore Marshmallow with my Jeffree Star Celebrity Skin, to give my lips a kind of ombre look and I think it kind of worked - well my mum said it looked nice! I am yet to try Raven - because it's such a dark purple, I'll probably leave that as an Autumn shade.

Limecrime Velvetine in Teddy Bear - £15.06
This shade was inspired by Melanie Martinez and is described as a lilac brown. It's an utterly gorgeous  shade that anyone could pull off. I'm really loving brown/dark nude lip colours at the moment, so this is a winner.




Fashion Favourites

I finally bought myself a denim jacket, so I no longer have to wear my dad's that is ridiculously oversized. I had seen a few that I liked the look of but when out shopping with my mum one after noon, I fell in love with one from Urban Outfitters. It's from the BDG brand and was £56.00 - which I believe to be quite a reasonable price for a denim jacket.

Lifestyle Favourites

I went crazy for peonies this month when I found gorgeous bouquets of them in my local Marks & Spencer's for £6.00! After that every time I went in to a super market, I would eye up the flower stands to see if I could grab some more. They are the most perfect flower in the world - it's just a shame they don't stay in season for very long.

I always mention a show from Netflix, so I'm going to do it again! Now as you may know, the new season of Orange Is The New Black started on June 17th - I was beyond excited and didn't hesitate. I put Gossip Girl on hold until I watched the whole of season 4 and I finished it in two days - no shame! I wasn't expecting it to be as emotional as it was and I cried like a baby when it ended. Now to wait another year for another new season (I hope!)

What were your favourites this past month?



1 comment

  1. Those lippies look so pretty! I love the shades. Great picks!

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.