New Beauty Pick Ups

So I went shopping last weekend and bought some new bits, even though I didn't really need them. I've used these products non stop since I get them, so I'll add a little review for each one too.


This highlighter comes in four shades, I have Sunbeam and Gleam. I hadn't tried a liquid highlighter, until now. In my opinion, it's not as great as a powder - so I use the two together to get an extra bright glow.


I saw these advertise a month or so ago and thought to myself "yes! I need all three". There is this one, the detox mask, and also a purify mask and glow mask. I haven't bought they other two yet but I definitely will because this is the best face mask I have used. I use it up to 3 times a week and normally pop it on after I've steamed my face. I use a hot muslin cloth to take it off, pat my face dry and then use my toner. It has been come a must in my skin care routine now and I highly recommend this product!


I had been after this for a long time and finally after my original Daisy Dream ran out (and the fact that I noticed this had money off) I treated myself. It is my new all time favourite that I will be wearing forever!

What beauty bits have you picked up recently? Would you recommend them?


1 comment

  1. I've heard so much about the L'oreal masks! I want to try them but I don't think they have them where I'm at yet. :(

    Nicole | In The Life of NM // Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.