Lime Crime Livin' On A Prairie




So my Lime Crime collection has grown some more and I still stick with these being the best liquid lipsticks I have ever used! Now a couple weeks ago they released some new shades and as soon as these new colours were released I went looking on their website. I noticed they were selling all five in a set, as well as singles too. At the time I couldn't actually decided what colours I wanted, so this was utterly perfect!

I mean come on.. how gorgeous are these shades. I am so going to wear the hell out of all of these, even the blue! It's time to rock the new found confidence I have in myself- because you need super confidence when it comes to wearing lipsticks from this brand.


What one is your new favourite shade? Or do you love all five like I do?


1 comment

  1. I've never tried Lime Crime products before. These lippies look so nice! Saddle is definitely a shade I would go for! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.