My Vanity

I recently got a new desk and was finally able to make my vanity a little less cluttered. So why not make a post for you lovelies to get a peek at the most important part of my room - besides my bed of course.




Now this is only half of what I own - make up wise - because everything else is in my drawers, but I'll get to those in another post. Today well just take a look at whats on top of my desk. My acrylic drawers (above) are from Homesense, but obviously you probably know that you can get hold of them pretty much anywhere now. The little glass jar (below) is also from Homesense and is the perfect thing to keep all my Lime Crime Velvetines together.



Mason jars are the greatest and you can find some really cheap ones in most places. The one in the photo above is from Sainsbury's and was actually reduced to £2.50 - bargain! It doesn't fit all my brushes in - so I will need to purchase another one, but for now it's perfect for my smaller brushes.



6 comments

  1. Wow, such a beautiful set up!! Love the lamp and the design of the cork board (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty vanity!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely vanity! Love the marble :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The marble is actually just a vinyl sticker xx

      Delete
  4. Wow you have everything so well organized! I'm jealous :) XO

    https://vogue-ish.com/

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.