Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation

I had heard good things about this foundation prior to purchasing it - from people I know as well as youtube reviews and tutorials including the product. So it was a pretty big must for me to buy it and test it out for myself. I bought mine through the Debenham's website as they had 10% off selected beauty products (including this foundation - how lucky).

I am pretty happy with the colour match (I bought the shade 1.0). It may be a tad too light, but it works so much better than my previous L'Oreal foundation that was way too dark for me. The first time I wore the 'All Nighter Foundation' was on a crazy busy sale day at work, just to push it to the limits. Normally on a stressful day at work of running around with stock and serving customers, half my face would have melted off by time my shift was up - but I didn't have that problem. I was so happy to still look half decent after a 6+ hour shift in a shop with no air conditioning.


Full coverage - tick.
Long wearing - tick.
Matte finish - tick.
Waterproof - tick.
Oil free - tick.

My next mission is to try some other products by Urban Decay. I would love to hear what some of you would recommend to someone who is new to this brand - whether it's the setting spray, concealer or lipsticks.

1 comment

  1. This product is on my wishlist! It sounds so lovely and the packaging is amazing!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.