Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation and Everlasting Liquid Lipstick



After all the talk of Kat Von D's make up collection coming to the UK, I did the same as a lot of girls and grabbed some bits as soon as possible. As I've already tried both Shade and Light palettes, I knew it would be worth it buying some other products too.

I got the very highly recommended Lock-It Foundation. I had to guess my shade as you can't currently buy it in stores here in the UK - so I'm hoping the shade Light 44 will suit me. I am still yet to try this foundation, as I've been completely obsessing over the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation that I previously purchased - read about it here - but once I've given it a go, I'm sure I'll be back to review it for your lovelies.



I also picked up the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita - which we all know to be one of the best selling shades, so naturally I had to jump on the bang wagon and try it out. It has speedily become my favourite lip colour that I own and I wish I could wear it forever and ever. Kat Von D you completely crushed it with your cosmetics, I'm a big fan!



Have you tried anything from Kat Von D's cosmetic range yet? What are you loving?

Post a Comment

© ella morgan norris. Design by Fearne.